Training and support for occupational therapists, physios, and other healthcare professionals working with clients who have been affected by or are vulnerable to falls.
Why watch back?
- International guest speaker: Broaden your horizons with an overseas specialist joining us live!
- Live demonstration: A mix of presentations, discussions and an exclusive live product demonstration offers learning with inspiration.
Topics Covered & Learning Objectives:
- Overview of the significance of falls in the UK to both individuals and the NHS.
- Understanding the different types of hip fractures and their severity.
- Exploring preventative measures that can be taken to tackle falls around the home.
- An introduction to a brand new revolutionary falls protection device, the first of its kind! This event will be the official launch of the product in the UK.
- A live demonstration of the new device.
- Sharing of results from studies carried out by the University of Grenoble in the French Alps.
- Live Q&A.