A free webinar for healthcare professionals working with clients who use powered wheelchairs.
Why watch back?
- Guest speaker: Hear from product specialist Pete Jones, from the largest manufacturer of powered wheelchairs in the world.
- Animations bring it to life: Watch animations of different functions, and how they can help in every day life.
- Tips to specify and justify decisions: Learn how to specify and write justifications for powered functions on electric wheelchairs.
Topics Covered & Learning Objectives:
- Develop an understanding of the types of powered adjustments which are available on power wheelchairs, including tilt-in-space, backrest recline, seat elevation, legrest elevation, and other functions
- Find out more about anterior tilt – a unique function – what it does, and why it’s important
- Explore the clinical and social benefits of each of the features, and why you would use them
- Discover hints and tips on how and when to specify these functions, and how to justify your decisions
- Live Q&A.