Mental health masterclass for healthcare professionals – Strategies for looking after ourselves and our colleagues this winter.
Many of you have dedicated your careers to prioritising the needs of others. During these challenging times, it’s very easy to neglect your own needs, as well as those of your colleagues. We want to empower you with the tools and the knowledge to make 2022 a better year, and it all starts with your mental health and wellbeing.
This free webinar provided an array of guidance, proven strategies and support mechanisms for workplace wellbeing that will be equally applicable to all viewers.
- Experienced guest speakers: With our guest speaker unable to make it at last minute, we pulled out all the stops – and ended up with not one, but two speakers! Get a boost of energy and positivity from well-renowned Big Ian Donaghy, and gain deeper insights into your own and other people’s mental health with specialist trainer Maisie McKenzie.
- Learn simple tips and tricks: Many healthcare professionals are under pressure at work. Both Maisie and Ian provided some guidance on how to help yourself and others cope in difficult times.
- Put a smile on your face: We had some fantastic feedback from the session, and this recording is sure to lighten your mood and help you reflect.
Topics Covered & Learning Objectives:
Do you or your colleagues ever:
- Feel the weight of negative thoughts adversely affecting you at work?
- Wish that you could open up to somebody and verbalise how you’re feeling?
- Suffer with depression and/or anxiety during your working day?
- Feel like you need to hide how you really feel sometimes, for fear of how it may look to others?
- Wish you knew more about the resources that might be available to you?
- Wish you had some simple mechanisms for dealing with those moments of feeling overwhelmed?
…then this 1 hour masterclass will help guide you in the right direction.