Using moving and handling equipment with a view to therapeutic rehabilitation: Learn to work smarter.
This free webinar provided training and support for occupational therapists, physiotherapists, and other healthcare professionals working with rehabilitation and/or manual handling.
Why watch back?
- Experienced guest speaker: The session was presented by special guest speaker Penny Townsend, Physiotherapist & Moving and Handling Consultant, MCSP HCPC NBE.
- Learn about therapeutic handling: Discover the difference between care handling and therapeutic handling, and find out techniques and equipment you can use.
- Put learning into practice: Hear about live case studies from Penny’s vast experience in working with clients.
Topics Covered & Learning Objectives:
- The difference between care handling and therapeutic handling
- The responsibilities of delegation of activities related to moving and handling and therapy
- Safety first – considering complexities of clients
- How using moving and handling equipment can aid therapeutic rehabilitation
- A review of problem solving case studies