A free webinar providing training and support for occupational therapists, physiotherapists, and other healthcare professionals working with clients who require specialist seating.
Why watch back?
- New product launch: This webinar was the official launch of a new chair that’s never been seen in the world before!
- Speakers: Session delivered by Ben Stirling, a trained Specialist Seating Assessor, and George Hulbert, a seating advisor with 15 years’ seating experience.
- Practical and theory knowledge: Discover all about the pelvis, the impact it has on posture, and how you can assess pelvic positioning.
Topics Covered & Learning Objectives:
- The importance of the pelvis in seating
- Practical tips on how to assess pelvic positioning
- An overview of each of the common postural abnormalities
- Possible causes of postural and pelvic issues
- Ideas for solutions to correct or support an abnormal posture
- A live session showing a brand new seating concept and how to adjust and use it
- Live Q&A.