Exploring how occupational therapists, physiotherapists, and other healthcare professionals can support their clients living with long COVID.
- Rachel Wilson BHSc (Hons) OT MSc, Independent Occupational Therapist at RWOT.
- Padraig Finn, Physiotherapist at Yorkshire Care Equipment.
Topics Covered & Learning Objectives:
- Review the prevalence of long COVID in the UK.
- Understand common symptoms and how long COVID presents in individual cases.
- What impact is long COVID having on people?
- Consideration and application of interventions historically used in the management of Chronic Fatigue.
- Current best practices and advice for treating clients.
- Specifying equipment based on a client’s symptoms to support management, rehabilitation, and recovery.
- Live Q&A.