A free webinar providing training and support for occupational therapists, physiotherapists, and other healthcare professionals working with clients living with Multiple Sclerosis (MS).
Why watch back?
- Guest speaker: Hear from Patrick Burke, who lives with MS.
- See a live demonstration: Guest speaker Chris Marshall provided a live demonstration of activity chairs and how they can help.
- Learn the science behind MS: Gain a greater understanding on the causes and symptoms of MS.
Topics Covered & Learning Objectives:
- The stages and causes of MS
- Visible and hidden effects of the disease
- How to address MS effects when assessing
- An overview of VELA activity chairs and how they can promote independence in the home
- A discussion from Patrick (who lives with MS) of the daily challenges he faces and how to overcome them
- Live Q&A.